Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made

4.8.10

Im cheating , but hey ..

day 27: your favorite movie
Since I always say Harry Potter films , because truly they are .
But , the musical RENT is my fav , I'll sit and watch it all day everyday repeatedly .


day 28: a dream you had this past week in detail
I keep having dreams about me knocking boots on the floor w/ me , HIM , and a pillow or blanket . 
See when you have a crush , this is what happens , your imagination runs wild . 
Awake or Asleep  ;x 


day 29: a moment you remember being completely happy in and a description of why you believe you were. what is your description of happiness?
When my daddy first picked me up from school in his police car and called my name through the car speakers .
It embarrassed the hell out of me initially , but in that moment I was like the happiest little girl alive .
To see my daddy with that smile , proud , dignified , it was blissssss . 
Happiness ; its like euphoria , a present feeling &  state of mind . 


day 30: your day, in great detail
there is no detail , all I did was sleep the day away . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me hear your responses ; Thrill me !