Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made

2.2.11














I am now an HOSTESS at Buffalo Wings Grill & Bar . Last Thursday I went to turn in my application . Instead of just dropping it off , it was a "meet & greet" and informal interview. This was basically the chance to make a first impression with the HRs so they can weed out who they want and don't want. Friday they called me back for a second interview which was 9:45am today. The interview lasted about ten minutes and it was the same guy I sat down and talked to at the "meet & greet". He told me he'd be interested in bringing me aboard as a hostess and to wait to see the General Manager who has to give the final say so. That wait was a little daunting. Little is an understatement. I waited for about an hour before he called me in. The conversation was really easygoing , answered all his questions honestly, we joked and laughed around before he offered me the position. He said he loved my smile and my work history was impressive. I thanked him and couldn't hold my excitement so I kind of yelled "wohoo" but he didn't mind. They're still doing interviews tomorrow so once they're wrapped up they will call us and let us all know when training will begin. I'm super stoked and thrilled about this job.


Not sure if I'm going to take classes this semester because classes begin the day after Valentines Day and I don't want anything to interfere with the job . I feel like things are coming together in its rightful time and place . Can't wait to start :)

2 comments:

let me hear your responses ; Thrill me !