Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made

25.2.11

















its looking like one of those Friday nights ,
my macbook . Snuggled under blankets with my lamp on . TV on a low volume . Its 6:30 exact in California and the rain began early this morning . It's supposed to snow . LIGHT - snow of course . This happens in Southern California every blue moon so Im excited . Last time we saw even a glimpse of snow in this part of Cali , I was a junior in high school .

Going to watch movies and eat junk food . Ice Cream & Popcorn are on the list . Realizing that since I've been in a relationship , my alone / me parties have declined . No complaints , but I miss these nights . My boyfriend is out with his guys so all is well . Enjoy your weekends everyone !
 YUMMY YUM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me hear your responses ; Thrill me !