Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made

20.2.11






VERA WANG

Poofy , itchy dresses with an aisle long train is so NOT the look I want to go for when I make a lifelong commitment to my husband . On that special day , I want a Vera Wang inspired dress . I want something that will flatter my upper body physique and have a light flow at the bottom , preferably a mid - length train . I want light detail , ruffles , and knots , sort've like the Greek women attire . If possible , I'd like a decorated band to go around my waist as well . A tube top dress is what I want to shy away from because I think that is so mundane. A v-cut would be ideal , and so would an one strap dress with a diagonal strap in the back . Simple, soft, with few detail is key . I have the ENTIRE concept of how I want my "big day" dress to look and I'm sure that I'll be able to bring it to life when the day comes . This will be a dream that will surely come true .


No comments:

Post a Comment

let me hear your responses ; Thrill me !