Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made

4.8.11





I've been so HEAVY in the Bible ... and it's amazing how quickly I've managed to restore my relationship with Christ . ' falling in Love with Jesus , was the best thing I've ever done ' . It's something about the scriptures , prayer , and seeing Christ work in my life that is so mind - blowing . I'll read a few verses , and either the next day or even just a few hours later , things will begin to manifest and illustrate itself to me that were directly related to the scripture I read . You cannot tell me GOD isn't real . I'm thankful for all that is happening . Im praying for more direction , less sin , more guidance , less confusion , more light , and less darkness . I want to shine bright in a world that's becoming so grim and pervasive .

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me hear your responses ; Thrill me !