Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made

12.12.11

Emo . tion . 

Even though I get super emotional & cry until my eyes are completely swollen when my boyfriend & I go through tough patches, things don't work out, I become super frustrated, when I'm feeling depressed, stressed out, etc. 

I never lose sight that GOD is #1 in my life. I can lose everything tomorrow. My boyfriend can cheat on me and leave me for another girl. I can get a bad grade. I can be in the biggest rut/jam in life. I would still have GOD , and after all is said and done, he's all that I really have and I all I can truly count on.

Every earthly thing and person will pass away. Money can be wasted. People will hurt you over & over again. Not HIM. His presence in my life sustains me even when situations seem to be the absolute worst and I'm bawling my eyes out ; there's always reassurance. There's always hope and never feelings of destitute. 

A love that is forever and which I can count on to be faithful, honest, loving, always true, never changing. 


1 comment:

  1. I am the same way but we always get worked up for nothing at times.

    I ♥ the last sentence in your post. That is exactly how i feel about God ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

let me hear your responses ; Thrill me !