Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made

4.1.12

The new year has been coming along quite well. Spent the first day of 2012 at church and it was amazing. My pastor taught about 'Change' and the steps one can take to achieve that and my goals were/are directly aligned with his points. Winter session began yesterday and I was able to get in the class that I dropped out of last semester. It's half in class and half online. I lucked up on the textbook for $19.08 when it was $108 at the bookstore. Talk about a score. Hope everyone is still sticking to their resolutions or new goals & dreams if you had any. 


Holiday decorated horse , beautiful , huge , but beautiful . 


Frosty the Snowman Jr. (: 

1 comment:

  1. cute photos & I'm glad the year has started off wonderfully for you <3

    ReplyDelete

let me hear your responses ; Thrill me !