Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made

26.1.12

Registering for SPRING semester made me realize how close I am to reaching my educational goals.

                           Quick Recap :
  • graduated high school in 2008
  • went to a private Christian university for a year & a half
  • finished up a lot of general ed classes 
  • moved back home and quit school for financial reasons
  • started working retail & not going to school
  • took a few general ed courses here & there
  • started working food service & not going to school
  • worked and took classes here & there
  • quit working and joined an Early Childhood Education program
Associate of Science Degree in Early Childhood Intervention
 
Red - Completed   Blue - Taking SPR term   Black - Classes needed
Required Courses:
EAR 20 Child Development
EAR 24 Creative Activities through Curriculum
EAR 28 Principles & Practices in ECE
EAR 33 Caring for Infants & Toddlers in Group Settings
EAR 40 Children w/ Disabilities & Other Special Needs
EAR 41 Internship in Special Education
EAR 42 Child, Family, & Community Dynamics    
EAR 43 Children with Challenging Behaviors

Elective Courses:
EAR 19 Observation Methods in ECE  
EAR 26 Child Health 





1 comment:

  1. Yay! it feels so good to graduate! I'm getting my diploma soon :]

    when do you finish?

    ReplyDelete

let me hear your responses ; Thrill me !