Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made

3.3.12


Amidst the lonely blog posts and moving on proclamations , my love and I have been conversing + canoodling . things are still seemingly un-fixed as far as an us goes , However we talk every day again like the best friends I know us to be . What's awesome is being able to still be in his life . What's frustrating is being unsure of the future . as time continues to fly by, feelings could drift tremendously, other people might take interest, growing as individuals could mean growing apart .. BREAKS generally don't work and that scares me .. not to add , our canoodling could result in a Little Canoodle in months to come which would totally complicate an already complicated situation . Cheers to neutralizing love !

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me hear your responses ; Thrill me !