Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made

19.8.12

 as bittersweet as this weekend has been for me, I'm ending it on a high note of excitement . church this morning confirmed so much that's been on my heart . self doubt is not of God and that's been weighing on me lately as far as my potential & purpose in life . taking the next step(s) necessary to grow, network, get more involved in my community, learn, and do what I've had the desire to do . ironically enough i had been brainstorming potential names for an organization & I wrote down the name 'OTHERS', sure enough my Pastor spoke on serving others and it convicted me so ...



3 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool of you Kamielle. I also want to start servicing the community. I want to help out in my church as well. Thanks for the inspiration ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Church always adds balance and confirmation to my life when I need it! I'm so glad you've got what you've been looking for.

    I wish you the best with your endeavors.

    Sincerely Daja

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post.
    http://doseofglambition.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

let me hear your responses ; Thrill me !