Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made

1.12.12

On the first day of Christmas , 


Lovely Saturday spent snuggling in pajamas because the overcast weather pretty much called for it. Accomplished a large chunk of homework & study guide planning for Finals (pat on the back). Spent some time reading one of my new books that I never have the leisure time to enjoy and I pretty much had to force myself to put it down. I called myself trying to do a little bit of shopping for myself online only to have Firefox suddenly quit working and I was too bummed to start over. Thinking tomorrow I treat myself to nails and a pair of boots that I can't seem to snag on Ebay. Hope your weekend has been spectacular thus far. Happy December :D



2 comments:

  1. I adored this book! Ernest Gaines is a wonderful author and I love all of his works. I was first introduced to him in the 9th grade when I read The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman, but A Lesson Before Dying is my favorite by far. And to put the cherry on top, he received an honorary degree from my Alma Mater!

    I, too, am preparing for finals. Grad school is hard work and I really can't wait until it's all over with.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg that's so warranting to hear. I plan on checking more of his work out and I can't believe I haven't been introduced to him or this before. Best of luck to you too in your school work. Thx (:

      Delete

let me hear your responses ; Thrill me !