Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made

13.2.13

HOGWARTS


I haven't let go of my super fantasy to be a wizard and live on campus in an enchanted castle. Nevertheless, SPRING semester began Monday and I have a full load. After dropping classes, and not getting into classes I needed, my degree is almost within my grasp. I've been saying that for about a year and a half now but it's coming to fruition. Promise!

  • ENLISH
  • HISTORY
  • ORAL COMMUNICATION
  • INTERMEDIATE ALGEBRA
  • KINESIOLOGY  
Wrapping up with the basics of basics of classes and so far my three professors on campus are pretty legit. My other two courses are online courses. Textbook prices were moderate to ridiculous but I have all I need except one for the class I attended for the first time tonight. I looked everywhere online and bought used books, rented a book, and bought an older edition of my English book. My last book is a customized edition w/ an access code so I can't escape that $80+ price.

 BOO!




Total Price(s) of Books: $383.37
Total Price I Paid: $134.98
Amount of Savings: $248. 39

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me hear your responses ; Thrill me !