Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made

18.7.10

days behind ...

day 14: favorite cover of your favorite song

Brandy's remake of Michael Jackson's Rock With You is my favorite . My dad put me onto that song when I was about 9 and I've been rocking ever since .

day 15: a fanfic

I wish I knew what the heck a "fanfic " was ... Am I a loser or something ?

day 16: your favorite book

plural : BOOKS . the entire Harry Potter series .

day 17: something that inspires you

Living a life that's pleasing & acceptable according to God's word inspires me first and foremost , because after that , everything else in life ultimately falls into its proper place and works out for my good .

day 18: what you want to be remembered for

Making a notable & noticeable impact that transcends so my legacy won't be forgotten and my influences will still be in use .

No comments:

Post a Comment

let me hear your responses ; Thrill me !