Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made

19.7.10

strength , courage , & wisdom !

day 19: thank you letter to someone who has changed your life


Attention India Arie , Im sure you hear it all the time and amidst your many accolades and accomplishments , this might not be that big of a deal to you but your words , lyrics , & voice have walked me through a couple of adolescent heartbreaks . I too struggled with insecurities , absence of self worth & love , and character issues . I too have overcome them for the demons they were and I am living a new life . You helped to assuage the pains of fabricated love tales I was fed as a teen . Your music empowered my plight to help uplift the female gender as well as embrace me for me, even when everyone else refused to . This is a simple GRACIAS CHICA ;)

1 comment:

  1. Good post. I think a lot of girls go through this.

    ReplyDelete

let me hear your responses ; Thrill me !