Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made

26.12.11


Christmas 2011 was amazing. My mom & I were up around 6:00am-ish just doing some tidying and last minute gift wrapping and the family started opening gifts around 7:30am-ish. Church was at 9:00am [which I didn't go to because I went to the Eve service the previous night and I wanted to watch the Celtics season opener lmbo ]. Met up with my boyfriend and exchanged our gifts, he gave me the cutrest knit sweater/cardigan and jewelry which I wore the same day. We visited his mom's side of the family, ate there, watched basketball, and played Monopoly [ I came in 4th place ]. My best friend stopped by at my house, we joked around like we usually do. Topped the night off with Apple-Grape cider with my boyfriend. The entire day couldn't have gone any better. It was great to celebrate JESUS in unison with everyone else and just enjoy the company of others.


 



I pray that you all had a blessed Holiday and enjoyed whatever festivities you engaged in .


1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your Christmas. Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete

let me hear your responses ; Thrill me !