Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made

5.2.12


GIANTS

Cooked a big feast today for my family. Chicken wings, baked potatoes, baked beans, & rolls. The cupcakes I made were awesome as well. Yesterday was an emotional day for me for some strange reason . My emotions were roller-coaster-y and I fought tears on multiple occasions . It's funny how the 'enemy' tries so hard to discourage me but Christ always encourages me and assuages any doubt . Right after posting my entry about loneliness, girls that I've been out of touch with for a while now have contacted me and we've reconnected. Not only that, I've met a girl at church who I've become close to in a matter of weeks. Talk about perfect timing. God is too awesome. For the first time since my break-up I did a bit of flirting with this guy at the grocery store. It was so cute but so corny that we were trying to pretend to not look at each other but kept making eye contact. Then when we both got the confidence to speak to each other, we were both awkward about it and knew we were so we just laughed it off. It felt kind of cool to flirt again I guess and know that I still have that 'it' factor. Needless to say, I'll be driving the distance to that store even for milk. Lmbo. 
I joined the Relay 4 Life team at my church. We're a team raising money for Cancer Support and the event will be at a local high school where we walk for cancer around the track for 24hrs. Some one from our team must always be on the track to represent. I cannot wait, it's going to be such a fulfilling experience. Thursday just might be the day I cut my hair. I want to quit talking about it and just chop already. The worst that can happen is I look crazy and then I'll just get a weave. haha , My class will be over next week which will leave me about three days to get my room done. I've bought a comforter and some accessories, now I just need to order this vintage dresser I bid on Ebay. Hopefully I can get my brother and sister to help me paint. My dad will probably end up helping me out of self pity. I need to sleep early tonight, I have a full day ahead of me, from chauffeuring my mom, oil change, and an informational meeting for my internship class next term. Hope you guys' weekend was superb.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun.
    Relay 4 Life is a really nice thing to do :]

    ReplyDelete

let me hear your responses ; Thrill me !